Feather System - Rewards
What can I buy?:
There are plenty of items that can be purchased from Mysterious Town as listed and explained here.
Note: All timed items only tick down in time when equipped. So be sure to remove them to conserve time, when not in use.
- Weapons, Armors and Accessories of Blue Sky.
- These items are temporary and have 3 variations on the durations of time.
- Scroll of Enchant Armor/Weapon of Blue Sky.
- These scrolls will enchant each item up to +7 safely (and no higher) without blowing.
- Gender Transformation Potion.
- Scroll for Changing Pet Names.
- This will reset your pets name to default. You can then name your pet again.
- Scroll of Enhanced HP (3).
- 30 minute duration, un-cancelable: +50 HP, +4 HPR.
- Scroll of Enhanced Mana (3).
- 30 minute duration, un-cancelable: +50 MP, +4 MPR.
- Scroll of Enhanced Battle (1).
- 30 minute duration, un-cancelable: +3 Melee Hit, +3 Melee DMG, +3 Bow Hit, +3 Bow DMG, +3 Spell Power
- Scripture of Atonement.
- Can be exchanged for 3000 Lawful points at the Aden Church by speaking to Priestess Yuris.
- Diamond of Dragon.
- Grants 100% Einhashad buff when consumed.
- Sapphire of Dragon.
- Grants 50% Einhashad buff when consumed.
- Ruby of Dragon.
- Grants 30% Einhashad buff when consumed.
- 11th Anniversary Sets.
- New set items that celebrated the 11th Anniversary of Lienage.
- New T-Shirts.
- New T-Shirts of the players name.
- New Rings.
- New Rings of the players name.
- Stuffed Material Gamble Box.
- Contains random doll crafting materials (Rare Turtle, Castle Chef Spices, Skull Grail etc).
- Crystal of Bravery.
- Fruit of the Victor.
- Transformation Potions and Turbans .
- There are 3 available durations on these timed items to take advantage of the polys.
- Fortune Cook Buffs.
- Each of the 4 fortunes offers a different buff. See below for details.
- New Pets .
- Mysterious Mana Potion.
- Recovers 4 more MP per tick than Potion of Mana.
- Mysterious Thick Mana Potion.
- Recovers 6 more MP per tick than Potion of Mana.
New Pets: Kangaroo and Panda:
Two new pets have been discovered by a merchant in the Questionable Town. This merchant is willing to part with one for a fee and your word that you'll care for it.
The pets require 6 charisma each to summon.
A mysterious chef has been honing their baking skills in the south-west part of town. This chef is willing to part with their magical cookies for a fee of 45 feathers! Think that price is outrageous? The chef knows that the cookies are only so good, it's the fortunes within that keep their clientele returning time and time again.
Inside each cookie is a fortune. Return to the chef and offer the fortune to them in exchange for extremely powerful buffs.
The buff duration is 1800 seconds (30 minutes) and is un-cancelable.
You may only have one buff at a time, so be lucky and be careful. Do not let this good fortune go to waste!
Scripture of Atonement
The Gods of Aden understand that lessons not learned in blood are often forgotten. Sometimes it is completely necessary to remind someone that you will not be pushed around. Scriptures of Atonement are your way to atone for your sins and pay homage to the Gods.
Purchasing one of these Scriptures that are collected by Aden Church, and bringing it there, will allow you to receive the Gods' blessing and will increase your alignment towards Lawful by 3,000 points per Scripture.
Future items will be added for purchase with feathers as time progresses. In the near future, Spartoi and Sea Dancer dolls will be added. Stay tuned for more information.
<Author: Kern - Want to write a guide? Submit it to Charles to be added to the site!>
<Last Update - May 28th, 2020 12:04 PM EST>